Thursday, March 10, 2011

Some more scrapbooking pages..

I finally got some pictures of my scrapbooking pages onto the computer so I can share them with you.  It is a very blustery evening here in Alberta.  Is spring ever going to come?  Would be a good evening to get some things done in the craft room too.  How about you, what are you up to on this March evening.


This is one of my favorite pictures of "cousins"...boys playing cowboys and  soldiers with homemade guns, some that look bigger than they are!  The straw cowboy hats usually got worn right out.




Kaleb's first job at A&W.  





2 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

Oh I need to get caught up on my scrapbooking. You have inspired me.

Alas the green house is not mine. I change my header every month to a different colored theme. :)

Lorrie said...

Someday, I keep telling myself, I will get back to scrapbooking. Your pages inspire me. It's been waaay too long. And I have a wedding and a grandchild's birth to scrapbook...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...