Wednesday, July 9, 2014

How does your garden grow....

We have been enjoying some beautiful summer weather here!  The flowers are really starting to bloom and I have daisies again!!  Rome wasn't built in a day, and it is taking some time to get this yard organized.  I have planted some new perrenials and I am hopeful that they will come back next year and the next...

When I saw these bed posts at the Restore, I knew the perfect place for them.
Best part was they were $5.00 each, Darrell cut them down so they would
make a nice grouping for the garden.


I enjoy "before" and "after" blog posts and participated in a June Makeover Challenge that was hosted over at Thrift Diving with Serena.  She put out a challenge to finish a room makeover in the month of June.  Since I was working on my guest room, I decided to participate.  It is great having a deadline to work with and you can visit all the wonderful before and after posts by the bloggers that jumped on board.  



Have a great day everyone and hope you have sunny skies where you are.





4 comments:

Pamela Gordon said...

It's amazing how fast the garden starts to grow once we get some sunny and warm days. I know Alberta has had a rather cool and wet spring and early summer. Your flowers are so pretty. Love the daisies. Happy Gardening!

Unknown said...

Hi Dawn! I love before and after's too! I think your bed posts in the garden are adorable...I can see something similar painted in bright colors to match the blooms in the garden too... Periwinkle Blue, Lilac Lavender, Zinnia orange! etc...you've inspired me! :) Thanks! Deb

Sue said...

Great idea using the bed post in the garden. Your guest bedroom make over is so lovely, thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Sue

Lorrie said...

Love the bedpost idea. I have one old newel post rescued from a staircase. Tim wanted to throw it out but I thought I might use it as a garden feature. I see now that I just need a couple more of them.!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...