Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Simple decorating for fall

It is a frosty morning here today...signs that it is nearing the end of October.  We have had really nice weather though.

I did a little bit of autumn decorating around the house, just simple little switches to make things reflect the changing season.

Coffee station
You can check out the before n after for this area here.


Some little plates and a pumpkin welcome


The plates on either side are one of the few things I have 
from my Grandma Meyer.


Easy decor for the mantel
Darrell actually did a paint/stain treatment on this old
fence gate to make it look like barn board.



I don't have expensive art...these are just prints from an old calendar



I like having a frame on my wee range hood mantel.
I just change it out with free prints that you can download


Happy Fall Ya'll


I get a daily bible verse through Instagram
I am always amazed how things come our way, that are either 
just what we need to hear, or something we can pass onto a friend.

Todays verse 


Have a great week everyone!

Sharing at :







6 comments:

Debby Ray said...

Hi Dawna! I am returning the visit! You have a lovely blog and I also really like the simplicity in your decor. From what I can see, your "country place" looks so very warm and inviting! Blessings!

Pamela Gordon said...

I love your rustic frames and the wood work that Darrell did. The little owl is so cute. It's great how scripture verses come up right when we need them isn't it? Blessings, Pam

Lorrie said...

The wood looks so rustic and cozy. All your fall touches are lovely.

Diane said...

I think your simple fall decorating is very pretty. Love your framed prints!

Amy at love made my home said...

Such lovely autumny things and decorations. xx

Mila said...

Love your decor!
xx
Mila

milaslittlethings.com
milawayable@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...