Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Boys just wanna have fun...

Posted by PicasaWell Ben finally had a chance to get some sledding in today.....it was pretty awesome I am told!  The farm is the best place to raise kids sometimes.  As I am typing there is another "boy" out tearin up the snow as well....Darrell is getting a turn too.  We are off to Calgary in a bit to meet with Bre, who has been awesome and very helpful in regards to our kitchen cupboards.  Hope her "quote" isn't too shocking!

Thanks for checkin in and have a great evening.  I am also linking this to Thursdays Challenge and Motion Thursday

3 comments:

Bettyann said...

looks like fun..my daughter lives in Airdrie and has lots of snow this winter also...take care...

Decor To Adore said...

Oh such fun in the winter fluff!

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

How cool to raise children on a farm. My four would LOVE this! And, to be honest, I'd love it too!!!

I'm really liking your style....and I'm looking forward to following along too!

Sarahx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...