Sunday, October 23, 2011

Little pumpkin photo shoot...

It was another beautiful fall day here in the Canadian Badlands.  I headed outside with a few props and little pumpkins.  Here's what I came up with after having some fun editing in Picnik.



Black and White with the orange painted back in.
I bought a piece of burlap to use for a backdrop....


These are the pumpkins I used on our Thanksgiving Dinner table.....
Just switched up some of the letters


I liked seeing all the white pumpkins in blogland, so I painted
a few of these minis to go along with my white pitcher.





Have a great week everyone!
Happy Fall!!

Linking this to:




6 comments:

Gina said...

Such lovely shots of Fall. I liked how you altered them too. Have a wonderful day!

Pamela Gordon said...

These are so beautiful Dawna! I love the textures you used. It makes me want to get more creative with Picassa. Blessings, Pamela

EMily said...

I love editing in picnik! These are great!

Pat said...

Lovely work! I really like the last two!

say cheese said...

fantastic photos and work

Unknown said...

Very cute!! :) I love your little pumpkins. :) And you pictures are great.

~Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...