Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Country Christmas

I was able to get the windows above the stairwell decorated this week end and I am really pleased with how they turned out!  Thanks to {Thistlewood Farms} for the inspiration, be sure to check out this wonderful blog!  I am keeping it simple this year, and of course love the burlap, silver, gold theme with just a bit of a vibrant shiny green mixed in.





















This little board is just at the back entry and when I saw these cute little Merry Christmas banners at Michaels I knew just the spot for them.  There were some already stamped with Merry Christmas and then I stamped the rest with some Christmas stamps that I have.   The tree, star and bird ornament are from one of the many Christmas trees that Leanne has at the {General Store}



I have lots of wreaths, simple and country like






A wee baby came to give us {HOPE}





Have a great week everyone!

Linking up to:




9 comments:

Pamela Gordon said...

Dawna, I love your old windows and how you've decorated them for Christmas! They look wonderful and I like the other decor you shared too. Some great ideas! Pam

Unknown said...

I love the burlap. I thought about it for my window too even before I saw yours.

Amy at love made my home said...

Everything is so beautifully and carefully decorated! A real delight to see. xx

Lorrie said...

Your old window frames are beautiful. Love the burlap behind them and all the pretty ornaments you've decorated them with. Just lovely. Not much decorating has happened around here yet.

A Joyful Cottage said...

It's the day after Thanksgiving. I wake up, get my morning coffee and travel over the river and through the woods to Dawna's home. And I LOvE what I see! Your decorations have inspired me, Dawna. What you've done is so tasteful. The windows with burlap and the clothespins holding on the beautiful ornaments and banners are so sweet. And I love the "Hope" board and the way you have it styled. It's just so perfect.Well done. One of my very favorite words is "wee". So delightful, better than "little" and it makes me happy every time to hear or read it. Thanks for the great start to my day. Hugs, Nancy

Kim said...

Wow, I just love your pretty decorations! I am normally a very colorful (red, mostly red!) Christmas decorator, but this year I am going with the creams and whites...and maybe a little more rustic. Your post is perfect and has inspired me! It's exactly what I'm going for!! :)

Unknown said...

Oh this window display is so adorable very very creative and you can change it out for each Holiday I love it.Susie

The Pin Junkie said...

Cute way to display ornaments! Love it!

A Joyful Cottage said...

Hi Dawna, just returning to say "thank you" for sharing your fabulous Country Christmas at Every Room In The House. Absolutely inspiring! Happy New Year! Nancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...