Sunday, January 18, 2015

A new spot to decorate

Well after the Christmas tree and decorations came down I was left with a very empty corner by the railing ...   I had moved the old wash tub stand that we made into a coffee table simply by adding a glass cut top,  to the fireplace area.  We both really like that piece in this area of the sitting room, so it will stay put.


I was leaning towards a round table, something that may have a bit of an industrial farmhouse look .  I headed down to a great little shop called {Real Deals} and was not disappointed by some of the new items they had just brought into the store.

Before
Taken with my Iphone...


Here is the little table the great saleslady helped me find!
A little bit of medal, a little bit of faux wood grain on the top
Perfect for this spot!


I just shopped my house for the items to arrange on the table.


A mixture of different textures but all in the same color pallet






I can check this corner off the list !

We are looking at doing a slat wood wall downstairs...
Stay tuned for that project!

Have a great week everyone!

4 comments:

Amy at love made my home said...

Beautiful! I really like the way that it fills the space in the perfect way. It is fun to shop your home for things to decorate with isn't it, I like the way that things look different in different places! Love those wooden bobbins especially! xx

Gina said...

That table is just perfect! It looks like it was made for that spot! I think you accessorized it beautifully too, Dawna.

Pamela Gordon said...

I love the table and think it's perfect for this spot. The lamp gives some height and light! You have a great flare for decorating and I always enjoy seeing your projects.

A Joyful Cottage said...

That is a fabulous table, Dawna. It's perfect for that spot in your wonderful home. Nice job shopping your house! Everything looks great! ~ Nancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...