Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cottage doorway

This little cottage doorway is located at the Hanna Museum.  It is one of my favorite buildings, it would be wonderful to live inside!   I like the windows and think it would be wonderful with a little country garden around it.   It was a telephone office building way back in 1929.







The Hanna Museum has a lot to offer!   It is my Shown Tell for this Wednesday.   The seniors of our community take care of it and do a wonderful job.  So, if you are ever exploring the Canadian Badlands, be sure to stop in.  


Have a great day everyone!



7 comments:

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

It's the same door on my Aunt's old home.

Dee

Gina said...

That's such a sweet door. We seem to think that our house once had a rounded door like that. I wish it was still here.

Marilyn said...

I'd love a door like that and a skinny window as well. ♥♫

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

What a wonderful door! I would love to have a door like that and a cottage to go with it!
Penny

Judy said...

Great old door...and yes, if I am ever touring the Badlands, I will stop and visit!

Teresa said...

Very, very cute! I love the charm of old buildings....they just don't build things the same way anymore!

Michaela said...

How charming(the door)---and I love your page comment Dawna!
-Mika

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...