Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Find your direction in life...

I found this layout in a scrapbooking magazine awhile back and always kept the idea of these layouts in the back of my mind.  So, one day I was off to take pictures of "signs"...

My biggest prayer for my boys, as Kaleb has already left the nest and Ben is getting ready to test his wings, is that they will trust in the Lord to direct their paths.   My job is to trust that God will take care of them and keep them,,,that is what I struggle with some days.  I think this "growing up" is more of a test of my faith.  My one word motto is "TRUST"

"The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you.  He will never leave you
nor forsake you.  Do not be afraid, do not be discouraged"
Deuteronomy 31:8





I included a sign of the Hway that we live on, Hway 36N.  This way, my boys will always know where to find home!  and I also included a shot of our BnB sign that is on the Hway.









Have a great day!  It is snowing "AGAIN" in Alberta!  I don't know that we are ever going to find our way out of some of these snowdrifts!  and there are baby calves scheduled to arrive soon.  Yikes, where will we find dry ground to put them on!  





3 comments:

Lorrie said...

What a great idea for a scrapbook layout, Dawna. It's true that we have to trust God with our kids - and that's hard.

Snow - again. Wow, is it ever going to end?

Judy said...

Great post about trusting God...while we let go!

Thanks for stopping by My Front Porch and introducing yourself!

Megan said...

wow. beautiful photography! I love the pages.

megan
craftycpa.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...