Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving !!

It has been a good week end here at That Country Place!  Both of our college boys were home and of course we enjoyed good food, good company with our dear friends the Andersons, some loud Dutch Blitz games  and I was glad to be in church on Sunday to reflect on what I am thankful for.

I had fun getting the table ready for our meal.


Simple place cards...a circle punch, stamp on the initial, and distress the edges.


This peaceful park bench is across the street from work....


The boys were patient enough with me to take time for a "10 minute" photo shoot after church on Sunday.  We headed to the museum grounds where I have discovered this awesome blue wall!  Love it for a backdrop!  and the tin one is fun as well.  Everyone was hungry, and Ben wanted to get to the motocross track, so the photo snappin was quick!!










Father and sons..


May your week ahead keep you soaring to new heights!  
Have a good one!








Linking up to :



I have not done a tablescape post before, but will also link this up to 


Found this cool party to link up my favorite blue wall !!

13 comments:

Gina said...

Your Thanksgiving table was beautiful! Makes me want to pull up a chair & sit down. Honestly, it looks like magazine quality in my eyes.

Your pictures are wonderful as always. What a lovely family you have.

Donna@anangloinquébec said...

What a beautiful Thanksgiving table! So original and I have to agree with Gina, magazine worthy! Great looking family, enjoy!

Lorrie said...

Being together as a family is a wonderful thing to be thankful for, isn't it? How happy you all look.

And your table is beautiful!

Heather said...

Like everyone else, I am just amazed by your beautiful Thanksgiving table. You are also one lucky lady to have such a handsome husband and sons!

Pamela Gordon said...

Dawna, your Thanksgiving table looks like it should be in a magazine! Beautiful!! What a lovely family with 2 handsome sons! The photo shoot is really good!

Gina Kleinworth said...

What a wonderful way to spend the weekend- GORGEOUS photos & loving your table settings.

Anonymous said...

Love your simplicity - and did you take those motorcross pics? Those were great! stopping in to follow from the blog hop - hope you have time to visit and return the favor soon - ohh and you can enter to win a copy of my book :) www.shaunanosler.blogspot.com

Sunny Simple Life said...

Your table is fabulous. You should share more as you are talented. Love the shot of you and your boys. So cute!

Chubby Chieque said...

Wow! What a great Thanksgiving table. I can't imagine how you put together your treasures and make them fantastic.

Hope your enjoying your day.

Greetings from Stockholm,
/chie

4 Lettre Words said...

Beautiful shots! My oldest son LOVES Motocross, so I will share these with him after school. :)

Marci said...

What a gorgeous table set up. And beautiful photos. What a great back- drop.

Alycia Nichols said...

ABSOLUTELY beautiful table!!!! I have to tell you, though...I got that weird feeling in my stomach just looking at the photo of your son suspended mid-air on that bike! I feel queasy!!! :-) You have a beautiful family. Have a happy week!

Sara said...

I just HAD to feature your wall on my party this week!! LOVE those pics and your photography! Maybe you should come by on Sundays too and link up to my photo swap!!! {grin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...