Thursday, December 15, 2011

Homemade with love and lotsa chocolate!!

The calendar is slipping away on me and it was time to get my homemade gifts done!!  I like giving away baking at Christmas time and packaging it up in something pretty.  Tonight I tried a new recipe that I found on Pinterest.  Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzels.  They turned out okay but I found they didn't want to stay together??  The chocolate helped to keep the two pretzels together though.  They do taste good and I love chocolate!!


Things just taste better with chocolate!!



The other chocolate treat are called Cuban Lunch
I have been making them for years!
Easy, easy easy!



The bag with the gold bow holds
Mexicali Crunch



Mmmmm,, a nice tall mug of hot chocolate topped off with whipped cream!


How about you, do you have some recipes that always get made in your kitchen.
It is much later than I had thought and it is time to call it a day!
Have a great sleep everyone!!

Linking to:



4 comments:

Pamela Gordon said...

Good Morning! I'm up early and thought I'd check the blogs I missed last night while I was getting my beauty rest. :) Your festive treats look yummy. I made a huge batch of 'nuts and bolts' last Sunday afternoon to give away. I kept one bag to munch on while we watch a Christmas movie. They are a traditional favorite here! I hope you have a wonderful day. Blessings, Pamela

Gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina said...

Oh yum! Nothing like being greeted with chocolate on this Friday morning!

We make tons of cookies every year, but I want to "branch out" this year. I may just make these yummy treats.

I deleted my last comment, too many typos. I guess I need to slow down!

Donna@anangloinquébec said...

Okay, you got me....those photos are amazing and they look so delicious I AM making them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...