Thursday, August 1, 2013

Little Church on the Prairies

Today, Darrell and I went to Havre Montana....just a 2 hour drive from our place.   Thought we would travel on some roads we have never been on before.   Well, lets just say, I don't think I have to return to Havre anytime soon!  We did get in on a BOGO sale on shoes though!!

I forgot to take my camera, but thank goodness for Iphones!  This little forgotten church on the prairies caught our eye.   It was in the middle of nowhere!  I just wonder what it was like to have people attending it and where they would have come from on a Sunday morning?  Old buildings always make me wonder about the people that used them....hmmm.

I hope you enjoy the solitude of the photos I captured.










Have a great long week end everyone!
Thanks for stopping by the country.

3 comments:

Leslie's Garden said...

Beautiful photos. How interesting that the little church is still standing. You surely did capture the solitude of the lonely little church!

Lorrie said...

That's a charming church in the field. Makes one think and wonder about its history, doesn't it?
Glad you at least hit a good shoe sale!

Pamela Gordon said...

I've missed quite a few of your posts! I love these two photos. They should be framed!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...