Thursday, October 9, 2014

Wishing you all a Sunflowery kinda day!

Well,,,,I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, but I am the world's worst blogger I think!!!  Just stoppin by to share some sunflowery goodness with you all!

OCTOBER 




I have some projects that I am working on, so will have to get them posted when completed.  It has  been a busy summer for us even though it seems we did not accomplish lots on our to do list!

Ben, our youngest son, was married to Faith on August 30th.  It was a perfect summer day, outside ceremony, lots of burlap and lace, and a beautiful couple!  

Photo Credit to the amazing Chelsie Graham

A wonderful location suited this couple perfectly
Eagle's Nest Ranch in the Cypress Hills


A beautiful bride...



A handsome young groom!

  










It was so much fun decorating for this wedding.
Burlap n lace were all the rage on Pinterest
It came together well.


Check out Chelsie's photography blog here.

So Darrell and I are getting used to an empty nest.  So thankful that we are just a few miles outside of the city, just a little ways from the boys.  And what is really cool is that they are both living on the same street!!  Ben and Faith found a house just a 3 or 4 minute walk from Kaleb and Jami!  Totally not planned at all, but the right house in the right price range was waiting for them!

Enjoying looking through everyone's wonderful Fall and Autumn posts.  I love this time of year!  Have a wonderful day everyone......that goes out to anyone who may still have me on their blog roll!  YIKES!!  I am not the best at keeping up to date!!


4 comments:

Gina said...

Congratulations to the happy couple! What a beautiful couple they make!

The photos are gorgeous!

sweetvintageofmine said...

Just Beautiful!!! Blessings~~~Roxie

Pamela Gordon said...

Wow. I missed this new post Dawna but am happy I found it as I looked at your photo challenge post. Congratulations on the wedding of your son! What a beautiful couple and photos. It's so nice your sons are all nearby you and Darrell. I love your sunflower collage! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Amy at love made my home said...

Congratulations to your son and his beautiful bride! I hope they have a wonderful life together. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...