Saturday, December 12, 2015

A little JOY project

I know this project has been seen on blogs for the last number of years,,,but I found the perfect piece of wood at the Restore and just knew it would work out perfectly.....and I wouldn't have to bother Darrell to cut me a piece of wood either!!


The star for the top was on sale at Michaels
Artificial greenery from Michaels
Snowflake from Real Deals Decor


Here's what I started with.


A bit of stain to bring out the grain in the wood and all its imperfections.



This project took no time at all and I was happy with the finished product!







Had friends in tonight for munchies and games...
this makes my heart full of JOY too!
We have made such great new friends here and I am very thankful!

Hope you are having a great week end!  Christmas will be here before we know it!

Sneek Peek at Christmas in the Country...


Sharing at :



4 comments:

Lorrie said...

What a great JOY sign. I'm pinning this for a possible project once school is out - just 5 more days! Things are looking Christmassy out your way!

Amy at love made my home said...

Fabulous! You make such great things! xx

Gina said...

Fantastic sign! I've always wanted to make one of these. I love how yours turned out.

Pamela Gordon said...

Oooo I love your JOY sign! I have an old piece of wood that was used for an ironing board that I keep wanting to make a sign on and haven't yet. One of these days. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...