Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Kaleb

I can't believe that Kaleb is 21 years old today!   I really don't know where that time has gone!!  It makes me happy and sad all at the same time.   Today, I celebrate my first born and thank God for all his characteristics that make him Kaleb  :)  He is discovering what life is all about being independant and making life work.  I am thankful for his desire to put God first in his life and to trust Him for all the unknowns that he faces.  I love you son, and wish you a very happy day!!

I remember this happy, chubby face when you were a baby....
You were always jabberin about something....
and now look at you...
a young man with an exciting journey ahead of you!


Mothers Day in Medicine Hat



Brothers....I pray they will be there for each other when it matters...








Thanks for stopping by That Country Place.  I am off to the city today. Ben's graduation is next Friday and I still have some shopping to do for that.  Costco here I come!  and of course must make a stop at HomeSense!!  Still looking for some finishing touches for the kitchen and then I can post my after pictures of the renovation.  Looks like it will be a bright sunny day, have a great one everybody!

2 comments:

Amarie said...

How sweet! They grow so quickly, don't they?? Thanks for stopping by my site :-).

Gina said...

Happy Birthday to your dear son! He's very handsome! I hope you are all enjoying the weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...