Thursday, December 19, 2013

Vee's Notecard Party...I made it!!

I look forward to Vee's notecard party and thought I may miss the party!  A little late, but I have been working on my Christmas decorating and trying to get a few posts done to share some of the before and after of our DIY renovation as well.

You can visit the back entry here and be sure to visit the living room here.

I just went with a simple theme for this notecard party....SNOWFLAKES!  Most of our snow has disappeared here in Southern Alberta, or atleast in the "banana belt" as I have been told !  I love to have snow in the winter...hoping we see some more in time for Christmas eve!

Have a wonderful day and be sure to stop by Vee's to see what everyone else has been up to.








7 comments:

Vee said...

Glad that you squeaked in! (I've been shopping so didn't close down Mr. Linky.)

What wonderful, clear images and the border just finishes them off beautifully. I hadn't realized that there was a "banana belt" in Alberta. ☺ Hope that you do get a bit of snow for Christmas Eve. It doesn't seem quite the same without it. I don't know how they do it in the Southern Hemisphere.

Pamela Gordon said...

Dawna, these are really beautiful note card photos. I love each of them. I hope you get some snow there. We could send you some of ours. :)

Decor To Adore said...

Oh your gorgeous images have captured my heart!

I hope you are enjoying this holiday season.

Gina said...

Beautiful notecards, Dawna. Perfect for a winter wonderland theme!

Judy said...

Beautiful! And may all your wishes come true...for a white Christmas.

Susan Nowell @ My Place to Yours said...

Beautiful images! I always love snowflakes, but your ornaments are especially pretty, too. Merry Christmas!

Shane Pollard said...

! almost missed the party too - so much to get done!!!
Very pretty note cards Dawna.
Snowflakes are fascinating - I've got several on my Christmas tree.
Love your pretty baubles too.
Wishing you a very Happy Christmas!
Shane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...